SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-871

1. 3,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    I've just read the 4C reports for the last 3 years in which R&D refunds were received and the receipt of the R&D refund was not characterised as revenue or said to be an indicator of a record quarter.
    Given that AF doesn't post on this forum (that I'm aware of), then what a bunch of randoms have posted is not relevant now is it?
    So seeing as you're making the claim, then you provide the proof of it. If not, then based on the review I've done the only conclusion available is that it was never said by AF.

"Remember that qtr they had the once off payments and then the next qtr revenue dropped significantly back to $700k range?"
    Yes I do remember it well, perhaps better than you. You see the in quarter following the $700k quarter the revenue shot back up to be greater than quarter before the $700k one. However, in relation to both the $700k quarter and the one that followed, AF had explained at the time (when the $700k quarter was released) that some expected cash receipts from customers were not received in that quarter and were instead received in the first week of the following quarter, therefore had those receipts come in in time then the $700k quarter would have been a bit higher and the following quarter would have been a bit lower, but it all averages out in the same financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $449 64.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8363834 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.