SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-885

1. 3,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    What I'm on about is Extremeland has made a claim that I know to be false and have asked him to provide proof of it.
    He refuses to do so as he says he 'doesn't want to play the game' of providing a link to demonstrate what he has said is true (because he knows it is not). Instead, he has suggested I do my own research to find what he claims exists, but in fact does not exist, in a thread with a title that does not exist.

My little back and forth with Extreme on this point is not because I'm a 'staunch supporter', it's because there is just a touch of irony in Extreme lying about what was said by AF in his rant about AF being a liar wink.png

As I have said to others who have called me a 'faither' and whatever other term of the month is being used, look at my posts and you'll see that whilst my general tone is positive, I have expressed disappointment at missed timelines, spoken against blatant ramping posts by others and tried to give a measured personal opinion about where I think the company is going.

Would I prefer to the SP to have stayed over 10c? of course. Am I angry about it? No, because I took profits that were available when the SP was way overpriced and have re-entered back at 0.009, which whilst in the red at the moment I do not consider that to be an issue for me as I'm not a seller at this time. If I was a seller, then being in the red would certainly be a problem and I get that for others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12.20K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 711844 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10570437 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.