SPX 25.0% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-8

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Alright, alright, listen up, folks! So, Spenda's share price, right? It’s been dipping lately, like it’s on a rollercoaster with a fear of heights. But let me tell you, 2025 is gonna be a whole different story. It’s like watching your kid finally stop playing video games and start studying – you know something big’s about to happen.

Now, everyone’s getting digital these days. Even my grandma’s on Zoom, and trust me, she still thinks a mouse is something you trap in the kitchen. Businesses are snapping up digital solutions like they're hotcakes at a Sunday brunch, and Spenda's got the secret recipe.

The economy’s bouncing back from the pandemic, like Rocky in the last round – bruised but ready to kick some butt. Companies are pouring money into tech faster than I pour syrup on my pancakes, and who’s right there catching all that sweet cash? Spenda!

Their lineup of digital payment and business tools? It's solid! It’s like having Michael Jordan on your basketball team – you know you’re gonna win. Revenue’s set to grow like a weed in your neighbor’s yard. They’re grabbing new clients left and right and upselling like a kid with a lemonade stand on a hot day.

They’re also thinking big – expanding into new regions, partnering up, maybe even buying out some smaller fish. It's like Monopoly, but with real money. And they’re always innovating. These guys are ahead of the game, like Usain Bolt at a high school track meet.

Financially, they’re looking good. Revenue’s jumping up, profit margins getting tighter. Investors are gonna be hyped. Strong earnings reports, analysts throwing them high marks – it’s like getting straight A’s on your report card.

Now, about those recent low-volume pullbacks – it’s like everyone’s done selling their shares. The stage is set, and the share price is ready to charge ahead. It’s like when you finally get your big break and everyone else is left eating your dust.

Right now, the share price is at 0.8 cents. But listen, it could rocket up to 38.8 cents or even $1.84. That’s not just a jump; that’s a freakin’ leap! And those negative comments? They’re like mosquitoes at a barbecue – annoying but not stopping the party. Spenda's future? Bright as the lights on Broadway, baby!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $13.76K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2031201 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1398517 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.