ZIP 1.39% $1.83 zip co limited..

bottom is in, page-3

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I don’t believe there will be any big news as they are relentless when it comes to their performance shares, they don’t give 2F for retail which so far they used them as a vehicle to buy their fancy mansions and support their life style, they are both are accidental riches thanks to the Afterpay story, I think this will continue to slide down as retails which is accounted 60% of the share registry lost a lot of money, not to mention CEO’s betrayal to the retail Australians by letting BoA to short his stock through the delta hedge— needless to say there is a motive while they are trying to sell the narrative to us they are making exits at $9.18 and selling millions of shares in the name of “ managing their tax affairs”.

furthermore IMO the signal of whether the company is bottomed is once directors are start buying off market, so far we keep seeing performance shares issuance that is basically money printed out of thin air for them in the expense of the shareholders. Larry has approx 55Millions of shares it doesn’t matter for him if the share price $1 or $10 at the end of the day he’ll have millions of dollars regardless.

Last edited by SydneyTrader33: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.025(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.84 $1.76 $34.05M 18.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6757 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 480347 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.