MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

bottom line stock consolidation means dump, page-9

1. 2,677 Posts.
    dudes, hindsight is always makes any one look good. if the consolidation is a factor of valuation, I have never seen it in financial textbooks etc. Whether the share is worth 5 times or in the case of FMG 1/10 should from a rational finacial point of view make no diferrence. Having said that it seems that non-financial factors come into play such as emtions perception to name a few. If a consolidation works to reduce capital value does as what FMG a split increase value. it seemd to work for a while (but i thought that had more to do with new deposits rather than the split) until the 11 days of loosing streak. And this is the critical factor MPO along with those companies which have had no loosing consolidations have also suffered.

Dont confuse the factors. As I point out, consolidations for companies with no plans and no future will undoubtedly result in a decrease in cap value. MPO has plans, money in the bank, bankable projects.

So the current price is a factor of many things which the most important is the current poor trading around the world and lack of confidence.

Just very good butying opportunities with not only mpo but numerous other companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.