EWC 11.1% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

bottom line, page-2

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi Oranje,

Hope you don't mind a cut and paste from a a previous post from you but it is very important to tie this POD info in with your above post.

" Whilst I cannot comment re: POD concerning the process relating certifying the gas resources of 5-7tcf at Sengkang which would allow the production of 5 mtpa LNG for about 20 years, I understand that EWC LNG project at Sengkang concerning the production of 1mtpa LNG for 5 years does not need any approval from BPMigas, as these gas reserves have already been certified.

In other words, the already certified gas reserves are sufficient to supply the current Sengkang power station (195 MW) and its proposed 120MW expansion (total capacity of the Sengkang power station being 315MW) as well as 1mtpa LNG for 5 years with all the required gas. EWCs business plan concerning the Sengkang LNG facility (see eg . 2009 Annual Report) is based, in part, on the internally generated revenue (from this 1st phase (1mtpa LNG) of the Sengkang LNG project) enabling the funding of further gas field development costs. This means that EWCs objective is to get this 1mtpa LNG commercially operating, prior to having completed substantial resource development in the Sengkang Contract Area (page 23).

Oranje

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.105K 759.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 899991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 111222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.