FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

I think this is my bottome line take of the situation and happy...

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I think this is my bottome line take of the situation and happy to take yes and nos from everyone.

I recently moved house into a new surburb in Sydney, there are a few houses around me being built at various stages. Been drivng past these sites recently with family and noticed almost all the workers are at their 50s on average...particularly one day the weather was wet and miserable, and seeing those old dudes digging dirt was a harsh sighting, clothes damped, hair wet and dirt on faces, but none of them stopped, there were a consistent hint of determination on their faces, this is the job, this is the life.

I asked wife, who would want to get into this kinda of industry now, young people has so many new creative ways of surving in this digital age, the number of job categories are being created faster than categories being eliminated everyday.

No offense to any young people entering constructions, maybe my observations are skewed to what I saw or believed.

But taking bricklaying for example, I was never close to this trade or even industry, but I have been up my roof a few times, on an average hot days it's torturing already for me, everything I touched, stood or sit on was buring hot, I can't help imagine the bricklayers that have to do hard labour at risk of falling or injouring and had to continue doing their jobs to bring money back home everyday.

People on HC argue all the time about whether HX works, scunitize it's reliable or feasibility.
    People hate FBR as a company for being so cruel to retail shareholders, I had my grudge too.

But the bottom line for me is, there is no other way, by all measure, FBR and its invention are the best answer to this aging skilled workforce problem, whether it will make it today or not doesn't matter, one day it will, it has to, no other solution that we know is half as good as what HX has demonstrated.

Too often we spit on FBR as a shareholder from our smartphone or keyboard about the poor SP most of time, at the end of the day, it's the only company that has a feasible and scalable solution can solve this globle problem. Timing is critical, but it's irrelevant, and anyway I think it has already got really close to end of tunnel. How FBR ended up to 2.1c again today, I have no idea, happy to be enlightened, but to my understanding the fundamental only got better than worse, one can really test him/herself on confidence in oneself when SP goes the other way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $26.26K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503122 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1424639 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 920225
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.