KGL 9.52% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

bottom of cycle?

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I've been sitting on a this stock for a long time now and happily, don't have the skill to trade daily or the time.
    So what's going to happen next.
    IMHO & Without wanting to put the mockers on anybody, I can't see any reason why we arn't going to see Simon holding up a first bar of gold printed far and wide before this rights issue closes. Hopefully a very important milestone about to be kicked, by the Kentor team controlling the controllable as per normal. (call to co. Confirms the same)
    That’s the start of cash flow and this will be vital. With current markets any junior without good funding and cash flow growth, there will be a chance of further downside due to macro issues. Even if sitting on gold resource stocks without funding in place might not weather Macro issues even with a potential stella gold price. I like ABU, AVB and RXM but all could stall for years if things get tougher.
    I’m looking forward to the next few days when I think the rights will suddenly become far more appealing but I’m also looking forward to the next year particularly if Europe, US and China stumble, having an interest in a growing golden cash flow, with all the upside of Andash and Jervios to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $6.218K 56.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77340 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 242684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.