STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Yes did discuss SN. They have had a tight reign on him for some...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Yes did discuss SN. They have had a tight reign on him for some time which was obviously showing as SN in my view seamed like he had lost a bit of his intensity. Stu has his strong points apparently and the Chair brought him in. They worked together at Shell in the past. Anyway I am sure SN will remain in the company. I think they need to get some experienced operator to assist him as really the experience in operations is obviously lacking. You just can’t rely on consultants for advise all the time as that does not work out well. It’s costly and they generally tell you what you want hear.

Did not discuss MAQ and finance as we had plenty of cash remaining at the time. I must admit the cash burn was significant last quarter so CR or similar will be needed by year end.

Tomorrow will be a turning point. Hopefully it goes well for STX but my view is it will be just another talkfest report that will add to the political debate.

I think the recommendations will be to keep the current policy as is except they will commit to exemptions similar to what was given to BPT. Min will be first cab off the rack and McGowan will get a special deal done as their plant development project is getting reviewed as we speak.

Gina will piggy back onto that and BPT will takeover STX. I am sure the big three have all agreed the way forward. That’s the way it goes in WA.

Interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $2.010M 9.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 870110 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 214182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.