STX 2.13% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

"If it gets to 16c it wont last there long" so admitting...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    "If it gets to 16c it wont last there long" so admitting potential further downsides. Thank you that wasn't ahrd was it?
    I don't care how long it STAYS at 16c lol you're funny biggrin.png (replying to @wot's ridiculous admissions!

Next one I found funny "I saw the exit and knew something was up".. yeah, we all did."

So you saw that it may be a liquidator and still HELD your shares on the gapdown, and probably still now at 29c?

Some strategy you got mate. All the focus on me when people should focus on themselves....after all "WE ALL SAW IT COMING" right? wink.png

As mentioned I am holding SHORT
    Cheers @BoronP If I am wrong (which my 32.5c SHORT ENTRY has already been paying me) then I will simply TAKE PROFITS smile.png ie if I am wrong and someone this re-cleared 32c I wills till make some profits in declining share prices. P.S I have a massive fundamental case for the stock collapse and I personally find it hurtful when people ONLY see me making something based on price levels in a chart, and yet IGNORE the deep research I have gone into a stock frown.png I get more upset at this, than ALL the cyberbullying I receive. There's more to me than just a price level I put on a chart but I forgive everyone! biggrin.png

Brother Smurfer for the 10th time I have mentioned I AM SHORT so I truly worry for your degree of due diligence and just piggybacking WRONG people after I have expressed it multiple times.
    Nonetheless I am the bad guy here somehowredface.png, even though you trade it as I trade it except maybe got more friends because you have invested into it also..Double standards is sickening. The nerves are strong here in STX
    Not an easy game at all! We are all in the same boat hehe

Everyone honestly knows what Investor Presentation means but all of a sudden for STX, P[EOPLE ARE AFRAID OF MENTIONING ITS ALL TO RAISE INTEREST FOR FURTHER FINANCING as they always are the case!! Bias is incredible here. I suppose nobody else wants to be attacked. Even my shortsellers are rather quiet and letting me front the damage lol I really dont mind when I am using their whale capital to piggyback aswell.

FACTS BELOW:
    Insiders short a chunk prior to news
    Stock goes into Trading Halt
    They release negative results
    Prices GAPS DOWN
    Worse off, days before all this they get included into ASX200 AFTER reaching an overstretched $1B Valuation
    Insiders by a fraction on the gap down to flip on market for weekend coin
    On top of this, Insiders make an agreement with HSBC on Margin Facilities when this is something SHORTSELLERS DO
    The loan is agreed at 25c
    REALISE I HAVE NOT EVEN MENTIONED THE CHART YET THIS IS FUNDAMENTALS

Tell me what I got wrong so far? Shall I keep going? what.png Lets just wait for Monday and the rest of the week
    BE WARNED I WILL BE LOOKING TO ADD TO MY POSITION ON A FAILED SPIKE!!!!!!
    How much disclosures CAN I give?! People need to read first then accuse.

Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $657.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $1.078M 4.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 3091860 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 1668845 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.