STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

I hear you Hardcash. Strike have done a pretty job of keeping...

1. 8,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2894
    I hear you Hardcash. Strike have done a pretty job of keeping the share price at a decent level this past year whilst maintaining forward momentum in an operational sense. And I can't help but think any predator has been waiting for exactly this kind of stumble. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't given the share price a little push.
    Although the currently low share price provides a predator with an opportunity, I don't really see us in a weak position from a fundamental position. We are a self-financing producer with significant exploration upside. Therefore, I don't think we lack leverage or need to cut any sort of deal while we still can.
    But you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise looking at the share price and trading action. We are trading like a small explorer after a duster not a mid-cap producer, who has other assets (also SE 2/3 aren't dead yet).
    I also note the very obvious share price cap that has been put in place at 22.5 cents in the past 15 minutes or so.

I think the quarterly will go a long way to revealing the underlying strength of Strike. It will be the first time we get a full quarterly of Walyering production appearing on the cash flow statement. We can only pray we also get an update on SE. But I am not getting my hopes up too much, because if they are consulting external experts, this will take time. Also, without active testing underway, what new data could the have realistically gathered?

Last edited by invertedva: 23/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $2.010M 9.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 870110 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 214182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.