GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

stevenli_au, very possible. I think the low will be intraday. I...

1. 160 Posts.
    stevenli_au, very possible. I think the low will be intraday. I guess it's possible that it could close higher if bargan hunters come in.

Why do I think we'll hit the low? because the potential seller goes through various stages.
    1. stock price goes down - it'll be ok it will bounce back cause it's a good stock
    2. stock price goes even lower - must be looking cheap now the buyers are sure to come in soon
    3. stock price goes even lower - there must be something wrong as it's still going down. I'm getting nervioius now.
    4. stock price goes even lower - that's it, I'm gunna bail to keep any value I still have left. I so should have sold earlier

Of course there is another dimention to GBG. All those that got in early who are still in the money will also be thinking of bailing in addition to those heavily in the red.

I think Monday will be stage 4 for many. The other stages are complete and with a 250 point fall on the DOW panic will set in. At this stage the smart money comes in which is why it's quite possible for a stock to end higher then the previous close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.