FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

bottom or very close, page-9

1. 12,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3762
    Enrico,

you and all the other frustrated holders are now at a point where you question everyone and everything that's connected to FML. It is logical as you guys saw the market moving up and FML going down. But why ?

1. PoG down, therefore gold stocks went down automatically.

2. 1. half loss which actually wasn't an operational loss.
    But people run when they read " loss ".

3. Nobody wants to see the bigger picture which is :

A lot of gold producers had a reduced output due to maintanance, investment, higher costs last half year.
    That should have seen an increase in the PoG but the opposite is the case ? Why ? Mostly traders, not industrial buyers determine the spotmarket. Same story for oil and IO, metals and so on.

One word from the Federal Bank in the US and those investment cowboys move huge positions up or down depending on what has been said.

Ask yourself, "What is gold being used for ?" , " Is there demand and what could happen in the future ? " That should determine to invest in gold stocks or not.

I started buying today as FML is near its cash backed value and that way all its assetts are now valued at Zero.

Fool who sells now and doesn't start taking small positions to prepare for the reverse sp move.

If it goes lower, then I will buy even more. If the ASX doesn't see any value in FML, an foreign predator certaily does. And I can hear already those complaining about another AUssie comp swallowed by foreigners. You holders sold FML down, not the non-holders !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.