VYS 6.41% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

bottom reached!, page-93

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    dott, it's all very well you coming on here with your "no stock held" position, constantly winding others up all of the time, just like the other downramping followers of yours, just to annoy the many posters, who see a lot of positives with this venture, ( understand, most have moved to another forum where there is sensible discussion happening frequently ).

But, you know, whilst we all wait for positives to come along, indicating, yes, a little more progress than we've had of late, there is a lot more upside I feel evident with some of the news and discussion points taking place over there. Much more positive than what we are recieving from you.

Just look at the market in general, not something to write home about you must agree. If not for this very sad and sorry downtrend on the asx and just about every other share market in the world, where would MHM be at this time ? Can you not see anything positive at all with MHM. If you can't, then why do you persist in posting at all ? You seem to take great delight in others misfortune as well, not very edifying, I have to say.

Just like the share market, yours is a very sad and sorry commentary and quite demeaning at times. Quite the reverse of your earlier posts, which I found to be informative/pleasant mostly. What happened for you to change in this way ?

Anyway, have a good day, for what it's worth, and cheer up, for goodness sake, :-)

hotty4040...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $175.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 44.5¢ 38.0¢ $503.8K 1.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14918 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 36230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.