GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

bottom should be coming this week, page-27

1. 117 Posts.
    haha, good one. Labor ruining the economy? Who opened up our markets to China in the first place? It wasn't a xenophobic Howard led Coalition. Which party reduced tariffs on imports? Which party privatised Qantas and CBA? Which party floated the Australian dollar? Which party deregulated the financial system and allowed foreign banks to trade in Australia? Which party created the compulsory superannuation/savings system (which kept Australia liquid during the GFC)?

Not wanting to sound like a labor hack, but I give kudos where it is due.

Most of the proposals of the Henry Review are actually reasonable, and by the way, oil companies have a much higher tax rate on profits than the miners. The recommendation was to put them on the same level. Boosting the superannuation savings of Australia is a GOOD thing - it is a significant source of domestic investment. China will have an insatiable appetite for iron ore and minerals, and will be reliant on Australia for decades to come. Sovereign risk? You're kidding right? Where else will they get their iron ore? Africa? South America? Name one stable political system there? haha!

In the national interest, we cannot rely on a resources only economy. The diversified investment potential from the capital raised will strengthen the economy not weaken it.

I wouldn't be surprised that most of the sell off was from foreign investors who jump the gun at news headlines. This stock is still trending north going to new highs every rally its had. I'll probably jump in again tomorrow. The 30% retrace we've had looks way overdone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.