NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi Flyboy77,What I think is that there is no done deal for 2011....

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Flyboy77,

What I think is that there is no done deal for 2011. If I am wrong then I am happy anyway as long term shareholders actually get a break.

I do believe that NKP are talking to "interested" parties (which may include Anglo) but nothing is concrete.

Focusing on the share price ... guess what its the share price that determines whether you lose money or make money. That is all I care about...just to make money Quite frankly unrealised potential is the same as no potential.

NKP is on my watchlist ... waiting for the spike in price and volume to consider re-entering. If this means a 3 month wait or a 12 month wait then so be it. At the moment seems like Europe is going to come up with their version of a bailout and the yanks are going to implement QE3 there are plenty of liquid stocks that will move off its bottom (PDN, BND, TRH, FMG, AGO). Short term the market will most likely have an almighty rally but longer term the fundamentals continue to get worse. NKP seems to do nothing in the rally but will fall when the market decline...so its a dog stock.

On my opinion of Peter Landau ... well the last post is clear enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.