NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bottom, page-2

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Gbiskup,

I hope you are right about the SP reaching the bottom ... but I see some worrying signs that there may still be more pain in store for the long-sufferring holders.

Equities have been flying for the past few days, and many small cap stocks have staged huge SP recoveries ... but NKP is going nowhere. What will happen when the next downward stage of this very volatile global market kicks in ? ... If we haven't recovered at least some ground before then, the SP will be very vulnerable to breaking under the 16c support level ... bad news for the value of both the heads and the proposed options.

The lack of any official updates from management ( which may at least indicate some type of progress in JV talks ) is really hurting the market sentiment for NKP, and even I ( a most enthusiastic Nkwe believer ) have now changed my forum sentiment to "None" until I see some type of actual sign that "something" good is finally happening.

Hope my recent doubtful thoughts are proved wrong, but I have to agree with some of the posters on this forum who have warned of the difficulty for a small company of getting multi-billion dollar deals done in the current environment.

Will be very happy to have to change my sentiment back to "Buy" again if future price action or other news supports it.

Cheers, and good luck to all holders.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.