SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

bottom , page-12

1. 169 Posts.
    Graham,
    You are right about the Chairman's statement. In my post I was reflecting on Andrew's conversation after the AGM with a small group of shareholders of which I was a part, and he sounded a little more 'ambitious' than how one would interpret Chairman's understandably cautious public statement at the AGM. His aim seemed to be to try to sort out Germany and Netherlands over the next 6 months, although he did say that it would be a challenge.

So if Andrew is able to do this within the current FY, the company would presumably prefer to take additional hit to the bottom line via abnormals in the current FY, thus clearing the way for profitability from next year onwards. The key, I agree, is Netherlands and Germany being resolved reasonably quickly.

Firsova,
    Your broker's sattement re who introduced Kaye and and Barker to the Board is at odds with Andrew's atatement to us after the AGM, and Andrew was in fact more specific than what I let out in my last post. In any case it doesn't matter how they got inducted; they both seem to have the background to make useful contribution to the company's future direction and governance. As to how effective they would be ... well we will only find out after a year or two!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.