TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi all, IMO! TRY, for some reason, has been overpriced for...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all, IMO! TRY, for some reason, has been overpriced for years. unless you were extremely lucky and got in at the beginning ,as Justis appears to have done [ no wonder he remains bullish as he has had virtually a free carry], for most others TRY has been a minor disaster or worse. ( Clearly Telamalo's mate would vouch for that.) Have a stop loss in place, dangerous to assume that you never get it wrong because you can! I'm really surprised how the faithful's belief in management hasn't faltered, particularly as Guyana is a new ball game for all. If you play this as a long term investment you are probably going to be unlucky just as they have in the past. Karouni isn't a sure fire bet as a profitable longish term operation unless they find more resource and the gold price strengthens in terms of the Aussie dollar,a higher G.P.in U.S.dollars looks unlikely at this time. Clearly TRY look to be relying on the Guyanese operation , I doubt whether the Argentinian operation will contribute much to profitability. Disappointing results to date from the limited exploration undertaken near the known Karouni source has obviously affected the S.P. Still looks a reasonable short term recovery at about 30 cents, which I reckon it will be at the end of June. I wouldn't have the faith to average down but each to their own. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.