TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

bottom, page-3

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Apart from USD gold and silver price, TRY SP is dependent on timely production start-up of the Karouni project mid year.

The presentation of 20/2 gave a good update on the Karouni project.

Feb/March/April are drier months so weather should not be an impediment. ​

From the preso:
        1. Mine Village ~90% complete. Medical station in use. 328 workers on site.

1. Smarts Pits – Surface clearing ~60% complete. Main water diversion channel ~50% complete. ~140,000bcm of pre-strip / overburden moved as borrow pit material. Haul road complete. Ready to mine.

1. Hicks Pits – Surface clearing complete. Haul road complete. Grade control drilling underway. Ready to mine.

1. Plant – Tailings Dam under construction. Leach and Detox Tanks complete. Tank bridges assembled & ready to install. All tank concrete including bund wall complete. Ball Mill foundation complete. Concreting Primary Crusher stand. Secondary Crusher foundation complete. Thickener base being formed for concrete. Power Station Gen Sets installed. Generator transformers installed. Stores building complete. Fuel farm under construction. Laboratory foundations complete. Main office building under construction. Chemicals on site end of April. Aerodrome re-certified and approved for night operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.