CAN 0.00% 3.1¢ cann group limited

Bottom, page-6

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Australian Governments and political parties need to be more progressive with drug reform legislation....esp in the Cannabis space .. they need to throw the industry a bone .. Cali and Canada lead the way ...and we should follow ..it's going to happen why not make it sooner rather than later ..so the Aus cannabis industry in not caught with their pants down ..

Legalise rec cannabis and we could have a vibrant multi-billion $ industry in a few short years , why hold onto recalcitrant 1930's drug  policy ? Not to mention billions of dollars in extra taxes and 10000's of new jobs, and  exports to other progressive nations .. The product is there - Cann are growing some serious weed ! and the market is there as we all know .. all that is needed in progressive policy .. Why continue with the failed law enforcement approach that provides nothing except Police overtime ...

Yes no crystal ball , they will turn around and begin to rise again , i think we might be close to bottoming out  , I'm guessing there is no ' systemic crisis' this time like as with the GFC  ... or is there ??? Mmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.