AEV 0.00% 1.2¢ avenira limited

bottom, page-17

1. 27,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    Medvidek,

It's not just you, but others have said it, and its really pushs the grain the wrong way.

If you could answer a couple of questions.

1. So what was the market right about?
    2. Does the market actually think suggest that todays price is correct value?
    3. The same Market that valued it at 1.40 last week, when nothing fundementally has changed?

What about the market next week? 1.20?

Which market? The market of nervous nellies who are spooked and sell like a bunch of school girls, thus arriving at a new low?

Or is it the market that holds onto the stock with a vision of a SP in 3 years.

WHo is the mak market, the 5% who wet their pants or the 95% who haven't budged?

The market is not always right.

Because the market is dynamic, and changes it's mind from month to month.

The idea that a market is right, is to be a flippant schitzofrentic.

So next week or month, when the market puts an SP of 1.20, 1.50, or 20c, I should ask you what has changed in the fundemental scheme of things to warrant such an opinion shift.

Does, UBS and the USA sh!tting itself over domenstic issues, and needed to sell stock indescrimenantly have any bearing or implied value to the sp of individual stocks caught up in the sell off?

I think not.

MAKs true value is a risk based time discount to potential dividends, and it is not altered from todays sp or tomorrows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $19.95K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2450738 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.