AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

DJ wegs,I should be posting on RWD as well but I choose MAKmaybe...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    DJ wegs,

I should be posting on RWD as well but I choose MAK

maybe because this stock behaves so irrationally is the reason why it and anything else that is speculative can't be trusted anymore. instead of hoping for a future on this speccy as many companies are then just trade in and out of it. because of the economic times we are in and the volatility you cant trust what anything is worth anymore. this irrationality costs investors in the long term. where's the fair value system gone? it's tansformed to a bear MAK within a bear market. earlier this year in a bear market it rose now it falls. Sentiment suddenly changes and this thing starts going in reverse. MAK taking all day to bounce is another reason why this stock is being controlled by those in the know where stop losses and other instruments have been used to create illusions and no transparency in this market. ASIC even fail to act on it. ASX loves this game coz it makes more money for them in brokerge and turnover. Investors are told thier money is expected to swing violently but in the future it will grow to be worth so much more. eventually they will get burnt and those manipulating the price movements have the last laugh.

if its downtrending thats the way it is leave it alone and stop talking it up to save your losses from going worse. just accept that this is the market for what it is. I too had plans to invest for the future of MAK accumulate and hold but when you hear so much talk and companies lack of company updates (not just MAK) investors are left in the dark of a bear market. prices fall and you sell to protect capital because you know something is not adding up.

if commodity markets bounce hard and MAK doesnt due to more turmiol then you know longterm you cant get back what you paid for it. you never hear anyone admit that they paid 2.50 for it but you always hear how they have held hundereds of thousands since 20 cents. eventually those posters dissapear and are too ashamed to show up on threads when the price falls below thier buy price, or they say i sold most of it at $2 or $1.50. meanwhile they continue to spruik it off to others as a good investment to preserve thier asset value. eventually they move on and start again elsewhere when it fails.

I don't buy and ramp I just tell it for how i see it and what i think its going to do. If I am unsure I get opinions and ask questions.

good luck for tomorrows trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15 3.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6807834 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8690207 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.