SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

HI all Newry is on the money, me thinks. The whole biotech...

1. 103 Posts.
    HI all

Newry is on the money, me thinks. The whole biotech sector is taking a breather. It's been a bit of a toss up to see which one was going to bottom first SLT or PBT or maybe PBI. Be warned, the Clear Focus report has put a valuation on SLT at $1.22 after the Hep A deal is consumated.

It is clear that what this stable needs is one earth shattering announcement with contracts and revenue stream attached. When this happens I've no doubt the whole stable will move. In the not so distant future SLT will reignite with a vengeance.

All the rubbish about institutional investment is just crap. What's happening at the moment is large private investors are grazing on the stock at its low points. I know one Sydney player who's picked up in excess of .5 million over the last month. The institutions know that this stock is announcement driven and they won't touch it until there is direction from the company with real substance eg joint partnership with a major pharmaceutical or breakthrough in Hep C test kits with licensing and distribution agreements attached. If SLT can come up with something like this and put it in concrete territory, the major institutions will jump on and then its off to the races.

Frosty and the boys from Peregrine are on a winner with SLT and the Burnett Institute. It's just a pity it ran so damn hard in the beginning. Guess I've got to take some of the blame. Even my dog's got a few thousand. LOL.

If you don't think Frosty and the boys are working their ring out to deliver to the market you are dreaming. They're pregnant with announcements on all stocks and can't deliver on one until legals etc are sorted but when it happens watch out. Til then I think they'll all just drift around and let the smart money soak up the plonkers who are selling which is exactly what is happening now.

It's now capped at 10 million - what a joke. By the way Frosty is throwing a Christmas party on Friday. Bet you can't get an invite but if you do see you there Ha Ha

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.