NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

bottom, page-14

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Ewl, I think the tears that we can hear are from someone who sold out at sixty cents. Lol. Sorry mate, couldn't help it. Are you looking to re-enter or have you gone short on NWH? It would have been a good play from the dollar mark.(hindsight of course)

Impossible for NWH to cut it's costs by 20%. They would make a loss definitely. Currently the NPAT is 6.8% of total revenue. The subcontractors that FMG are wanting to slash their rates are those that are working on hourly rates.

As a business owner I want my workers to make good wages and also I expect subbies to charge well for doing what I want them to. If they are not making money they are not going to work for me. Make sense? If no one makes money no one wins.

NWH go through an extremely competitive tender process for every contract won. The reason they make money is that they have good operators that work efficiently with equipment that is relatively new.

The amount of opportunities in the IO sector for NWH are increasing by the day. So many junior IO plays getting under way. Future growth in the sector is assured.

Money to be made here for those that dive in around eighty cents in my opinion. There seemed to be good support all day today around 82.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.