OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Bottomed and Going to Run? Mega Proxy for Gold and Iran, page-15

1. 2,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Thanks again loki. Very informational indeed. I think we have quite a bit crossover in the goldies we invest in. I started investment about 5 years, lessons learned and certainly will continue to learn. But at least I am much better now in discriminating the genuine discussion participants and rampers/trollers.

Indeed, RSG is a big lessen to me and I only woke up after 2 and half years, exited months ago when it dropped back from high to $1.5, disapporinted but lucky still earned a bit profit. I was just totally sick of the CEO whom I trusted in full for years.

RMS is also my lesson. I bought in from 37c, wait and wait, through the peak and trough but got impatient and exited at around 70c just before it broke out. Time can really wear out one's conviction.

In term of OGC, I am checking it now as I notice Didipio matter has halved the MC of the company, which may be over done. And in case any Phillipine government gives an OK to the project again, we should see a significant jump. But atm the profitability and the timeframe are unclear to me, and if need more CAPEX, I don't know if CR is likely.

I heard of KCN for some time. Congratulations for the success. I will head over to the forum to learn more of it. But I have had a lot of risky stocks already.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.