MUL multiemedia limited

bottomed now ready for a rapid rise to 10c, page-8

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Today's announcement is just another typical investor PR fuzzy warm-feeling type. The company they are purporting to buy out is minor league. Why would they not announce the sort of profits this company is making? Management will get the respect they deserve once they show they can make profits. Unless you are privvy to information that has not yet been released, there has not yet been any evidence of this.

Any used car salesman can close deals, the question is, are you making a decent profit. You can ignore these questions if you like, but I suggest, if you are deciphering fundamentals, that this should be on the top of your questions list. Unfortunately, there is nothing so far in announcements that can adequately answer this, so until it becomes more clear MUL is a risky investment. I think the volumes traded and rash movement of this stock support this view.

You can never discount a company, they are all predominantly there to try and become successful. I would be very happy for any long-term investor should MUL be successful. The odds are against them, and the style they use doesn't inspire confidence in longer-term institutional type investors

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.