VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

bottomed out - only way is up, page-46

1. 495 Posts.
    Some good questions BMF. There is definitely something wrong with these people that are non holders that are putting in so much time to either talk down the industry or talk down Volt itsself . What is the real motive here ? Something is not right, seriously who could be bothered.

I too have been to China and was completely blown away with what I saw happening in the battery space. The paradigm shift is already happening and the gigafactories around the world are going to need high quality flake graphite. Stephen Hunt also confirms this on his volt video interviews (worth a look if you missed it)

That report posted is completely biased by a company that is trying to talk down their competitors and it clearly shows they are miles behind the 8 ball . As they say themselves "Although the Company still must raise capital to complete a Feasibility Study and other required milestones". I would suggest there deposit too has a few short coming as well.

The demand is out there and locking up binding off takes will be the key to success. Volt is positioning perfectly to meet this demand and has the right team to close the off take deals.

GLTA

JM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.