VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

bottomed out - only way is up, page-60

1. 188 Posts.
    @WW My replies are in Red

Why because someone has a differing view are they down ramping? I've asked this over and over so by definition do you believe in Up ramping and if so what does that mean? Is it the flagrant over promotion of stocks in order to reap financial gain?
    @ WW You really are scary you don’t know the difference between reporting Opposition graphite views that are intended to have leverage over upstart competition companies
    And positive reports from around the world that reflect world thinking and innovation you and your mates dismiss them are cannon fodder

@Just Magic

I agree with Dinwoodie's views totally as I've mentioned before. If you are going to produce a 95% product as indicated by the PFS then IMO the Chinese will pay you probably $700 per tonne which renders VRC's and many other projects not viable as the market is simply not big enough. The value add proposition in this case regarding CSPG will be the only way to make money. IMO that is why the market sold the stock off aggressively post the release of the PFS. Again all the cheerleaders blamed it on a fund receiving redemptions, then its the fault of downrampers.
    I let JM reply to this statement
    Please read @globalstockguru's posts relating to his chart analysis.
    Graphite being a potential new market dominance I fail to see where any charts resemble this future commodity For Australian Company’s
    IMO the stock rolled over some time ago and was sold in volume on the back of the PFS. All this ahead of a capital raising probably in Quarter 1 of 2017. So IMO the PFS has raised more questions than it asked with regards to the fundamental analysis and the technical analysis is giving a definitive sell.

And @Bigmouthfrog

I'll allow @DrWolowitz to speak for himself but my answer to your question is this. IMO drawing a bow from the evolution of the EV against the combustion engine to a Graphite project in East Africa who's status as a viable project IMO on the back of the PFS is still questionable until a lot of further work is done is an incredibly long bow to draw.
    OK WW Can you answer this question
    Q1 Do you believe EV applications will replace conventional combustion applications in the near future.

Secondly you are associating EV development with long term use of the Li Ion battery. There is constant research in the battery space trying to harness and perfect alternate technologies that do not have the volatility of the Li Ion battery so assuming that the Li Ion battery will forever be the standard is IMO a mistake.

You are 100% correct on that as other technologies come on board I will invest in them at some point of time. But for this moment LI-Ion is the preferred source of power adaption from the conventional Combustion power unit. Blind Freddy can see that so why down ramp 99.99% of the time.
    I ask you to be honest answer this question for me please
    For a non- holder of this stock what is your true agenda for what you would gain by your posts here.
    Regards BMF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.