VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

bottomed out - only way is up, page-62

1. 76 Posts.
    @Bigmouthfrog

Your question of me is largely irrelevant to Volt shareholders at this point in the cycle. The greatest risk to the company today is access to capital and the geology of the project. As I have said before, IMO there are geological issues in the PFS which the cheerleaders either don't understand and/or prefer not to discuss.

It's your capital that is down 50% in the last 5 months yet the same spin doctors keep playing the same tune. I find it mind numbing to be honest. But that's why it's important to find some counter views on this site.

In respect to your question, "Do believe Ev applications will replace conventional combustion applications in the near future."

You have not defined the most important terms "replace" or "near future" so I do not know what these words mean to you, however suffice to say that I believe at some point electric vehicles will be more common than vehicles powered by hydrocarbons. No great surprise, I suspect we have universal consensus on this point.

The more important questions in my mind are in what timeframe (10 years, 50 years) and using what battery chemistry?

However, Volt shareholders should be more focused on the challenge of access to capital, likely in the first quarter of next year IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.