VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

@dw My reply in RED Your question of me is largely irrelevant to...

1. 188 Posts.
    @dw
    My reply in RED

Your question of me is largely irrelevant to Volt shareholders at this point in the cycle. The greatest risk to the company today is access to capital and the geology of the project. As I have said before, IMO there are geological issues in the PFS which the cheerleaders either don't understand and/or prefer not to discuss.
    With respect to the above answer above you are trying to save the Holders from themselves
    What benefit is this to you If you want to help the more unfortunates of this world this is not the forum to do so

It's your capital that is down 50% in the last 5 months yet the same spin doctors keep playing the same tune. I find it mind numbing to be honest. But that's why it's important to find some counter views on this site.
    So you’re saying you are in the know and this stock is in the toilet and the board of VRC are completely off their heads milking every last penny out of us less unfortunates souls.
    Sir I invite you to the next AGM where you can save us from the black hole we have dug.
    Furthermore I will gladly Video the meeting and repost it on this site and any other site you feel fit
    That need saving.

In respect to your question, "Do believe Ev applications will replace conventional combustion applications in the near future."
    Well Done But a simple Yes /No would suffice.
    You have not defined the most important terms "replace" or "near future" so I do not know what these words mean to you, however suffice to say that I believe at some point electric vehicles will be more common than vehicles powered by hydrocarbons. No great surprise, I suspect we have universal consensus on this point.
    I do believe my Question was exactly that (near future) EV ‘S by 2020 is this not near enough
    For you, if you really do some research by 2030 the prediction is more EV’S than conventional Combustion Vehicle; furthermore there are counties out lawing Combustion propulsion
    Way before 2030.

The more important questions in my mind are in what timeframe (10 years, 50 years) and using what battery chemistry?
    See Above got a head of myself.

However, Volt shareholders should be more focused on the challenge of access to capital, likely in the first quarter of next year IMO.
    Why should this be of concern if you really do your research many start-up companies burn cash until production (FMG) is a fine example of this.
    The Board have indicated a great many things and have come up with the goods, I personally find this statement Premature at best, Crystal ball expressions at the very least, 2016 has not even passed and you are telling everybody to jump ship. 12 months ago when the stock was 1.3 cents
    Were you telling everyone to jump ship then!
    So if I was to follow your advice going forward, cash out of VRC where would you have me invest
    In what stock can you for see as the right vehicle so I can survive the 21ST century.
    With Regards
    BMF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.