TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

bottomed out

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    fundamentals sound...hit $2..a little to fast...but considering only 22 million tradeable..and most of that held tight by the top 20...its not surprising that it has big swings...this week has been very interesting....overall..3 traders with stock amounting to a total of near 400,000 shares have managed to choke the stock.....they pulled buys ..they stacked sells..and today got what they wanted...a low of $1.30.....for a half hour before close stock sat on the sell at $1.33....it was not touched....reason...any move below $1.30 would trigger a sell down to much lower levels....i believe this is the bottom....for many the buy average is still in the 60c to 80 c range...but a return to sub $1.30 could trigger panic selling....that would wipe out significant profit profits for a few..and send traders running...never to return....they would have no one to play with.....so now its acase of reasoning...is this stock reasonable value...if so....then its a buy...if unsure sit or walk away....no fundamentals have changed...its a hard game...but not a hard call....its going from strength to strength.....it just requires better trading tactics...or a lot of willpower....sometime...u just have to ignore it all...go for a walk...and come back next week....for the patient who dont day trade..it should be rewarding....u have to get away from intimidating day traders....myself i'm in a major shareholding position...and getting stronger....but one has to remember...u have to leave someting for the other traders....there r those out there who just try to take the lot....in a stock like this...low issue...they are ultimately killing the stock and in the end themselves....they will be standing in a desert alone...my philosopy is..dont be gredy...there is plenty to go around....good luck to all....in this case u don't need luck...u just need patience....its a buy for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.