DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

So... I have followed the Deflector project since around 2012...

1. 11,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6127
    So... I have followed the Deflector project since around 2012 with MYG...
    The project has in reality received no real drilling since it was purchased back in 2010.
    MYG did some light drilling, but basically focused on proving up Deflector itself, which of course was the right decision but it means that every other target is just that... a possible discovery.

For starters, DRM has just recently done some very light drilling of some of the old mining locations, to see if there is any truth to the old resource filings. So far, the results have proven they do, albeit the drilling was really only a couple of holes (and most hit mineralisation). Still, other than Deflector, there are 5 pits which have produced gold and have approx, (3 pits with estimated resources still contained) 90k ounces in resource still sitting there. I am confident that even just those pits can be further tested to see
    what lies beneath.

DRM hole results 2017

drm4.png

Deflector purchase 2010

drm1.png

Then of course, we have the more important drilling occurring, U/G deflector right now. But there are possible extensions/new lodes that could be found, as just before DRM took over MYG, they hit a very high grade hole, which has not seen any follow up (plus others along the trend). To date DRM has really not discussed further exploration of any part of the overall Deflector project, mainly due to them focusing on getting it into production, but I wonder that now DRM has things at hand, they can finally focus their excellent exploration team using all of the new techniques under their belt.

drm3.png

Possible new strike?

drm2.png

Why do I have to use MYG images, because DRM really has not provided anything new... yet.

A shame really, would be interesting to see where the holes are being drilled as compared to the Deflector structures.

So we basically have Andy Well drill results due, Deflector results due and the maiden drill program at Mt Fisher which was interrupted by the large weather event in March, for coming in the next 6 weeks or so.

But of course, I think the market is waiting for FY18 guidance and costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.