ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Hangas, I will go out on a limb here and say a market cap of...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Hangas,
    I will go out on a limb here and say a market cap of $50M which is roughly 6 cents. I dont want to see it there by any means but that is where I think it could head minus any news before June 30. Tax loss selling will play a part.

Personally, I have some powder dry and think this is good value here but the market clearly doesnt think so with the buy/sell depth yesterday afternoon still looking sick.

When it ran hard on the BBI deal I was umming and arghhing about whether I would commit more capital as I could see the language in the 4C's was changing and decided I had enough committed. I will be very happy to get a second chance provided we have no unexpected issues between now and its potential lowest point (in my eyes) then. I also have the added comfort that we have may more irons on the fire and that I can see some structure around the partnerships they are building whereas 2 years ago we were just waiting for the big bang revenue deal which would snowball.

I dont think the company would be overly worried about the day to day movements in the share price (they would obviously like to see it higher but let any news drive it) as the long term holders wont realise any losses as they will continue to hold and that releasing information suggesting deals or income just suited the traders that left many burnt from the previous run. I hope the company purely let the fundamentals drive the price from here.

Just my 2 cents worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.