OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Any body care to predict when this share will bottom out. Lots...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Any body care to predict when this share will bottom out. Lots of lt holders have been down this path before over the last 4 years .
    After the pathetic quarterly production of gold surely it is time for our directors to tell the truth about our current thru put of gold bearing ore and why such a pathetic amount of gold for the last 90 days . The last bod played the same game with information capitalism and look what happened to them .At least they had a profession PR consultant to vet the photos of gold in its raw state . Now we have an onslaught of twitter videos which up until Monday led us to believe we have all systems go and then the very rude production figures which I still believe were purposely written in a vague manner by an author who must have been highly embarrassed to put put pen to paper
    Has the gold been stolen or is it being stored either in stockpile or already been processed to give us a magical figure when the directors know they have 1 month production at some time in the future to collect their first bonus. I think anything is within the bounds of possibility when lack of updates turns into weeks and months and becomes the norm.
    There is no doubt that the loss of retail share holder wealth at this current time is down to our current BOD . Period .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.