OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Reversal or dead cat bounce? The former I hope . Now for our...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Reversal or dead cat bounce? The former I hope . Now for our directors to inform the market as and when information comes to hand and what can be considered deviations from their stated objectives and cogent reasons for changes . I think some of the Directors are suffering from language stress with the portuguese language and somehow don't see the need to inform shareholders of facts and figures as they come to hand . Legends in their own lunchbox comes to mind when none detailed mining data is Secret Squireled .
    Still a little ray of sunshine today where understandable reaction from shareholder was the understandable reaction to a very debilitating and lacklustre quarter.
    Professionalism is required in reporting or the market will blow this coy away on sentiment.
    Don't forget there are approx 6 thou retail investors out there and the vast majority don't give a jot about twitter or Hotcopper .
    They rely on comprehensive reports from Management in legitimate up to date fashion as is legally required to safe guard mums and dads investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.