KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

bought a few

1. 56,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Saturday's post in context. Will be looking to buy a few more if possible when the time comes.

This one is increasingly becoming of value IMO. The 18.24m vol high on the 05/06 of 50c with a startlingly nasty close of 40c. The close of 28c on the 03/05 with only 2.1m suggests the 05/06 was littered with daytraders.

Apart from the 18/07, when volume hit 3.99m she has not escaped the carnage within this sector. If I can buy a fewt under 21.5 (13/08 low) she may be of value.

A fall to 15/16 is the risk but 128 looks pivotal. RSI is looking very av atm although the 21 day MA appears to provide a spec buy on her.

Oodles of cash at $8m plus I expect atm, then the oppies are being exercised at 35c at the end of 03/09.

Looks like it is game on for KEY and very intriguing times ahead from a corp and ongoing fiscal perspective - may well set her up very well. Like the vicinity of the pipeline plus the corprate memory rec'd from the first hit.

D-day in early 2009 I suspect.

Quite an exciting company to hold in the next 6 months. I guess on reflection, you'd be silly, if you enjoy the risk, not to tak a few options at around current levels.

Are we expecting anything from Sardinia I wonder.

Haven't read the thread as of yet but alone this weekend and always gazing at prospects. LOL. It's an addiction.

IMO, she leaks a little so I'll be looking at unusual vol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.