CR9 0.00% 1.2¢ corella resources ltd

@sydshare We were higher than this pretty much all of last year...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    @sydshare

We were higher than this pretty much all of last year
    The lull came after the last quarter when people I guess assumed we would need a capital raise and got spooked - plus maybe a little impatience kicking in for some stale holders
    With the rebate coming and around a 250k negative cash burn q on q we have sufficient funds at this point and a cash raise I believe would be for something to do with great growth which would be a positive - if it’s needed at all
    I still believe we will be looking to make money other ways from the IP already created within the company and partnering with another company for expansion into Asia for MobileDEN
    Just mulling I know
    But certainly fun to do at times on a sleeper which doesn’t even seem like a spec stock to me when you look at the health of the co in comparison to almost every other spec stock out there
    Anyway, time will tell but I do believe we have hit a bottom of all bottoms and this year will signal a turning point for the company moving forward to bigger and better things
    And I’m pretty sure the share price will hit a new high this year with what’s installed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1265461 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 934197 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.