CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

bought at 120.5, page-40

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Interesting views over the last few days/weeks. I have recently moved OS (london) so I awake every morning to an seemingly endless tale of wo, from the CMR sp and a lively debate on HC.

Interesting, interesting oh no wait the other one tedious, tedious. (futurama fans will know what I'm on about)

I haven't managed to hunt down GT at his favourite Mayfair watering hole yet. There are a lot of them and I am trying them all believe me so, if not talk to my liver.

Had an interview with a hedge fund today, interesting business. Have to go back tomorrow and see them again, hopefully they have a place for me as tea boy or something.

I have just sent an email to Neil, my ol CMR buddy, with some pretty frank questions. I covered announcements, announcement wording, sp sell-off, shareholders, PR, fibreglass, spin, H2SO4, HNC, sharks and shark bait, GT, funding, NPV's, arrogance, respect, Coffee, director buying, and all the ins and outs, ups and downs, left, right and centre of CMR. I will post it here when I get a reply.

I have backed up a small removalist van with a few more cheapies, it depends on Neils response if I add a backed-up road train to that.

Interesting to see you round PC43 (I respect your oil knowledge), always glad to hear from your cosmic smoke Oly, and always interesting views from cuzo and input from gamais. Interesting views from 2ic (you have obviously off-loaded the 25k you bought when HNC dumped a few [hopefully at a profit]) and catboy, your 1 liner comments on so many threads are intersting (I know it is hard to type meaningful content when you have to cover so many posts in a day...why no heart? lol), khaliqs, cyclopes, apollon, and others, thanks for your content.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.