FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

bought more today, page-8

1. 2,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I suspect that any negative results from the half yearly report, if any, has already been factored into the price. If anything, I believe that panic selling by mums and dads has resulted in the share price being oversold creating a perfect buying opportunity for long term believers in FXR.

Important to note that Directors and major shareholders have not sold throughout this correction in the share price which clearly implies that the insiders are confident about the future of the company.

From a technical point of view, there is strong support for the share price at around $1.11 to $1.12. If this support fails, and no positive announcements are released, then I would agree with you that the share price will continue to fall to around $0.95. However, If it does fall to this level, I will simply be topping up again.

But people who have sold out need to realise that if drill results from Razorline, Ayshia or any of the other exploration targets are better than expected, than you will miss out on the opportunity of buying into a great company with a very bright future at these bargain prices.

Anyways, will be interesting to see if JimJim1's sources are reliable when the half yearly report is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.