SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

bought more, page-12

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Looks like Samson in the Red also to me... Yet it worth more. As they have basically confirmed a near 10 mil dollar revenue stream on Gene 1. Still less than a 90 mil cap valuation with many many more wells to go.

They appear confident in regards to Gary, I cannot see the SP dropping much more as they guys seem to operate very fast. When bad news they tell us very fast- like Ripsaw. I like their Management style- no put offs or secrets from the market.

I will stick it out with them throughout the next few months to see if they can derive over 15-20 mil pa in income to come. This should cement their SP over 10c in Aussie- IMO.

this will take Gary or another to be a similar find to Gene 1. If Gene 1 is it for the next couple of years then they are fairly priced now- but i doubt it is the only good news to come. IMO- DYOR.

Oppies a bargain- u pay only 1.5c to convert in 2.5 years. Negative value attached to Oppies is very strange, yet the market can be illogical at times. All the best to LT holders. ST holders should make a few bucks from this mob as well- IMO. Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.