PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I follow the Aussie LI stocks thru hotcopper and your comments...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    I follow the Aussie LI stocks thru hotcopper and your comments are quite helpful. AJM PILBF and GXY are my principal focus; but I do also hold a ton of Critical Elements and some Advantage, and LSC, . All three are still "on sale" and getting to be greater value all the time.

GXY is a real fun holding in that it used to be buried in problems and now is buried in cash with no debt. Adding $280 mil USD in the near term makes GXY red hot as an investment. Despite that, shorts who are accumulating for institutions are dragging the share price lower. I have no capacity to predict when this will burst higher ; but when it does those of us who have purchased at these levels will smile quite broadly.

AJM is exceedingly well managed, has sizeable LI resource, large under explored areas, unmentioned metallurgical coal assets, and most recently some evidence of gold and copper on their other properties. That AJM is shipping spudomene to warehouses at the dock, has very substantial margins on it's product, and is eagerly becoming a LI producer makes AJM an interesting buy and hold.

PLS best of all presents itself as a budding major LI supplier. That PLS is all sold out of LI tells us that they are good and big businessmen. Prior experience with Atlas Iron and the clever way PLS sold DSO through Atlas Iron tells us that these people are good business men. From 14-21 Sept 2018, PLS will load their first ship wth LI and PLS will quickly get swamped with profit as did GXY.

These are rare opportunities and they are very much appreciated by me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.