PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Bought more, page-29

1. 11,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2131
    An eyebrow lifted when I read Ozblue's original post. My first response was to respond, but instead I read it multiple times; analysed it to buggery, and slept on it. "Let's see what the level heads make of it over the coming days and expect the negative reactionaries to pounce," I said to my self. After all, Ozblue is regarded as the PLS guru by many here on HC.

And behold, the level heads remained level and the fools came out to play. No real surprise. Nevertheless, I took Ozblues post with a grain of salt and sugar both. Maybe he's right and maybe he's wrong. Even so, I have learnt to disregard crystal ball gazers. The dynamics of the lithium story are too unpredictable, particularly in a supply sense, to predict, given the chaos of any disruptive tech. There are just too many unknowns. Many of Ozblue's points are based on the assumption that outputs going forward are a done deal, and that is a far cry from reality. We don't know what we don't know.

But what we do know is it that this tech, in all its forms and uses, is sweeping the world and supply issues can, and often are, unpredictable. The brine boys are subject to water issues and are reliant on the capricious nature of the weather under a changing climate, so what they project in a supply sense is unquantifiable. China might be temporarily subdued, but Europe, India and Asia are moving forward at an exponential rate.

In conclusion, I keep returning to the basic fundamentals of demand and supply, and the demand side of the equation is a definite while the supply can only be assumed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.