bought options too high, page-19

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    bbwer,

.10 cents expiry.

29th September 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------

Andyfirst.

Always good to have a contrarian view even if you have nothing to back it up.

Yes the shareprice could go lower, meaning the options would drop a bit as well.

All daytraders in this stock??
    You are dreaming.

Didn't you hear Kevin Wills mention the amount of overseas investment with the new issue of shares. Who do you think they would be Andy. Expat D/T!! LOL!!

I have no doubt FDLOA will be converted.

Didn't you hear what Kevin Wills said?
    They will do their best to get them converted.
    In this type of market $38mln cash for a minnow is a bonanza for the options to be converted.

If Kevin Wills cannot get them over the line with 6 months to go he should resign. Nope, it will happen. Thats also why many of the overseas investors will be falling over them in due time. What does that say to me. Buy as many options as you can now while the price is low, because not far down the track you will be paying alot more.

Why should i say that? Well Andy, even if it were all D/T as you have said, any sniff of positive news and it will be on again. Try around end of April and traders and Investors will be setting themselves in preparation for the next run.

Just think, during one of the most difficult times to raise cash for projects and FDL did it with BellPotter.

I also like what marcusr wrote in relation to the type of grades given we are at the top of the Hammersley Ranges.
    Also important to note that K. Wills mentioned that in the BRR. Kevin Wills also stated that getting a drillrig through MXR won't be a problem. Why won't it be a problem Andy? Because he is the Managing Director of MXR as well.
    Thats why. Considering he is involved in setting the timelines for both companies, its obvious that it shouldn't be too difficult.

Andy, from my perspective, if i bought FDLOA now for .03 cents, what i am really saying is FDL need to be at least .13 for my options to have any value over the next few months. Thats not too bad at all. I am still aiming for lower in the very near future before re-entry.

However, i don't think that will last for too long as we move into the all important second quarter.

Enjoy watching FDL over the next 6 months Andy.
    I will.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.