CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bought some more cvi after seeing dj up

1. 311 Posts.
    Today I watched what CVI is doing in Germany and was not sure when to buy more CVI shares with my last cash.

Placed an order in the afternoon at a very low 0,098 Euro but did not get any and the market closed at 8 pm. At that time DJ was down.
    Then watched a DVD movie and after that had a look at DJ and there was a big upmove to my suprise.

Then looked at etrade Australia in the bid for CVI at 0,20 and then made a very quick decision and bought 10000 CVI shares in the tradegate after bourse trading. I placed my order at 21:59 pm and the closing was at 10 pm.

By buying at this level for 0,104 Euro (0,174 A$) I reduced my loss in CVI a bit.

As a longtime holder with now 80k I was thinking of the news to come in the next weeks and months.

Of course I have considered before buying the serious worldmarket finanace crisis but somehow I am also a kind of firm old rock in the breakers and I see there is risk but I see at the same time more chances to win in the long run.

Btw I have much to do with the German CVI thread to put so many shortsellers and downrampers on ignore, because I am fed up with these endless postings of total loss for Cityview and all these negative warning only for those who want to make a short profit, but it is more risk for them, if CVI becomes successfull and I am convinced and will stay...

regards from Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.