STO 0.13% $7.98 santos limited

as ive told the various people on gold forum - i think you want...

1. 9,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3489
    as ive told the various people on gold forum - i think you want to be watching the usdjpy

in my view the next US rate hike will mark the 2nd top on the USD twi - and from there US should start falling driving a surge in all commodity prices

people who focus on single commodities tend to be near term supply/demand people - and thats usually only about 30% of the price action - the bigger game is USD and forward curves of USD vs supply/demand direction

hence why im expecting 55-65usd barrell of oil by mid next year - though march

thats why you are seeing intermediate higher lows as oilers build base - there's massive friction between the oil oversupply demand fundamentals and the currency math

but by end of December that grind should give way as supply/demand shifts to better balance and USD falls

thats my thesis.   buy oil now. buy gold stocks day of next fomc rate hike.  and i expect uranium stocks to surge strongly early next year.

but this onloy holds up for 1-2 more years until chinese debt finally collapses them.  so its a medium term indian summer

but post this US election - after the cheers/tears of relief etc - all eyes globally are going to go http://www.usdebtclock.org/

OMG!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.