AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Bounce Back and Over Reaction Today, page-11

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I agree ahmes I would expect nothing less from that type of announcement mate. The difference back in June was that the sell down prior to the ramp was that from memory was sold down on and accumulated on no bad news, pretty standard before a pump of some sort as has only just occurred in Jan/early Feb, no surprises there, could see it happening a mile away if you knew what you were looking for.
    While agree it's not the end just yet it's pretty serious IMO as these developments recently are threatening the viability of the company in relation to funding in a serious way.
    If the matter of the stopping of the CR by ASIC was not serious I would expect some sort of announcement (not that we are privy to much info from AVQ) from management that all is well and its just a clerical error of some sort, especially since this is the last sort of thing that they would want half way through a trying CR as it is.
    Its only my opinion but if this isn't sorted through the ASIC hearing very quickly (as ASIC can hold the CR up for 21 days as previously posted) the company will literally have not a cent, especially since RM's holiday pay has been also taken out of the kitty. By my calculations I think AVQ would have only 100 too 200k left at the end of the month without that little surprise.
    If AVQ were in the box seat for the re-awarding of KL I'm sure the SIG will be looking very closely as Im pretty sure they wouldn't be awarding one of their prized leases over to a company that's is staring down the barrel of bankruptcy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.