AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Mr Pawn Star, with reference to your comment on one of my...

1. 81 Posts.
    Mr Pawn Star, with reference to your comment on one of my comment , " Thats a great technical chart " I was referred to the post of Orson @ 16.01 .58 pm . I was being facetious.

With regards to your other question < i think you are referring to my statement on VWAP (not your claim on VSA ) which I did previously stated was 11.337c , certainly not near the low of the day.

This result is positive in a technical sense and was not the low ( nor did the market close on the low ) interestingly watching after close till 4.11 pm , the matching was hovering around 11.5 c . I should also add a few large buy trades occurred during match off , one I recall was 200 k (shares) in one hit.

With regards to % drops within one day, put that in context as well , considering the AVQ is in the cents , BHP closed down $ 1.27 (23.96) which is only a 5.03 % drop if you look at it your way.

As per my posts of yesterday , I have been in AVQ for years and did top up again yesterday, as previously stated.

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.