AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

First of all Mr Wyckoff I apologize for not recognizing that...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    First of all Mr Wyckoff I apologize for not recognizing that your reply to a previous poster with the comment "that's a great technical chart" was in jest. But I would have to assume that you have seen something in the chart if you bought in yesterday?
    From a Wyckoff point of analysis any entry yesterday was merely a gamble, as was any entry today.
    As anyone who has studied VSA would know there is absolutely no buy signal there at all, nor was there in todays chart. I'm not here to debate you on your complete lack of knowledge relating to Wyckoff or VSA (which by admission of your recent entry you have clearly no idea about) but am more concerned for the people reading your claim to have some sort of understanding of TA who may actually believe your dribble.
    As for your comparison of BHP PA to AVQ, are you seriously suggesting that because of their different ranges in the market that a 20% loss for AVQ should be equivalent to a 5% loss for a blue chip. I'm sorry if I have your comparison skewed but it makes absolutely no sense.
    As for your claim that the market did not close on a low in your reply to @jamesph61, I'm afraid that it did my friend and a bloody good one. You have to go back almost 2 yrs to find a lower price, and it certainly s**ts it in for the 52week low.
    As for your pretend "Wyckoff" analysis claiming to these readers that todays PA was ok because the price didn't finish right on the low is irrelevant. The price closed well and truly on the lows of that bar as it has done the last 3 days, in the bottom 75% actually, a seriously poor sign in Wyckoff terms. The price spread of the last few bars has also been getting larger with increasingly larger volumes, completely the opposite of what a VSA follower would be looking for for a reversal at this stage. No one knows what tomorrow will bring but any bounce from here will be complete luck and not good analysis. Not to mention the latest farce from the company with todays and previous days more and more seemingly desperate measures to acquire funds.
    In reply to your statement that there was some big trades during the "match off?" I assume you mean closing auction, one being 200k? There was no such thing. The whole auction doesn't appear to have totaled 200k let alone one trade, the biggest trade by far in the CSPA was 27k.
    I'm sorry to bring it to your attention but you are either deliberately trying to mislead holders with your fake and/or pitiful excuse for TA or you literally have no idea what your talking about. Maybe both.
    For any readers thinking about taking this guys TA on board please trust me he has absolutely no idea. I would google or even better youtube some Wyckoff or VSA and you will quickly see that this posters interpretation of the recent days events couldn't be more wrong.
    In saying that no one can predict tmrrws action but anyone trying to make an entry at these levels and PA is just gambling. Wait for definite and strong conformation of any reversal, don't get sucked in. Look at how many bids have been pulled from the buy side tonight after market close. Approx 1.2M from the 10.5 and many hundreds of 000's from 10c.
    Good luck, and don't listen to the rampers/down rampers. Especially this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.