AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

@Wyckoff you're big on this assuming thing, I don't recall...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @Wyckoff you're big on this assuming thing, I don't recall saying that I've ever lost money on AVQ, can you refresh my memory. It is not illegal for a non holder to follow a thread especially since Ive been a holder until recently and have been quite a few times in the past.
    It's so easy to get you overly zealous pro AVQ posters off side and get your posts to sound more like desperation than confidence, especially when you've been caught out and you've so little to respond with that you have to resort to such childish and desperate strategies like attacking their profile picture, trying to change the subject, avoiding answering questions or implying that they may use some sort of mumbo jumbo analysis. All the hallmarks of a desperate person trying to dig themselves out of a hole.
    I also don't think anyone gives a rats what you do on the Euro or US markets, another attempt to make yourself seem more important or like you know what you're doing. And what BS have I spread mate? You're the only one with the BS here I'm afraid and you're a bit upset that I can prove it in black and white while you don't seem to be able to back anything up. Good luck with your trading tonight, you'll need it by the sounds of things.
    Fingers crossed for a good bounce for AVQ tmrrw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.